Risk Mitigation in Financing Wind Projects in ASEAN Regions
· Bankability of PPA from different perspectives.
· Financial modeling for wind projects.
· Reducing risk in financial ways
Ky Hong Tran, Senior Energy Specialist, World Bank (Confirmed)
Geoffrey Tan, Managing Director - APAC, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) (Confirmed)
Allan Baker, Managing Director - Global Head of Power, Societe Generale (Confirmed)
Thomas Jakobsen, Managing Director, Indochina Energy Partners (Confirmed)
Murthy R Nuni, Founder & Director, Marshal Funds (Confirmed)
Linh Doan, Partner, Watson Farley & Williams LLP (Confirmed)
Michael Brandes，Vice President，KfW IPEX-Bank (Confirmed)
Hugo Virag, Director, Astris Finance,LLC (Confirmed)
10:10 - 10:30 Keynote Speech: LCOE Reductions by Proactive LEP and Lightning Monitoring
Torsten Fog Pedersen, Head of Aftermarket, Polytech (Confirmed)
11:00 - 11:50 Panel：
Joint Efforts to Scale up Offshore Wind Development
· Current development and management of ofshore wind farm in Vietnam.
· The role of international players in ofshore wind development.
· Applicability of European experience to Vietnam
(Open for sponsor)
Vladimir Nicolaas, Global Head of Offshore Growth & New Business, Innogy SE (Confirmed)
Hans-Christoph Brumberg, Director Business Development & Execution APAC, wpd AG (Confirmed)